Are you collecting followers or developing mutually beneficial business relationships that convert into results for your customers and revenue for your company?
Let’s face it, you don’t want countless followers. Who can manage all of that anyway? What you really want are gaggles of happy, paying loyal customers.
- Have you analyzed how many customers you need to achieve your revenue goals?
- Do you know the character traits of your best customers and defined personas?
- Do you know where to find your best customers?
- Do you know how your best customers like to be engaged?
- Do you know what makes you valuable to your customers and how to present that clearly, concisely and compellingly?
- Do you know what your market says about your company, your goods and services?
- Do you have a measurable sales and marketing process?
- Do you know what KPIs and metrics to measure?
- Do you know how to analyze your data?
- Do you act on the data with continuous changes for improvement or wait until there are problems?
- Do you provide ongoing coaching and training?
If you want your social sales and marketing efforts to pay off, forget about how many followers you have. Answer these basic questions and take action. And don’t stop here. You will find more questions as you peel the onion.
If you want to surpass your revenue goals, gain market share, and avoid problems, ask the right questions, dig for the answers and take action.